Children’s holidays with extra helpings of South Tyrolean fun
While their parents are enjoying the finest South Tyrol has to offer at the 4-star Bacherhof Wellness & Spa Hotel, the children can also have plenty of summer holiday fun. The Gitschberg-Jochtal holiday region programme will make sure of that!
Climbing fun at the Krixly-Kraxly climbing wall for daring junior climbers, milk stories at the Moarhof farm in Rodeneck, where little ones can experience farm life as it was and is today, marvelling at calves, milking the cows and trying home-made produce. Turn back the clock with the knight’s games in Mühlbach, while the children’s carriage tours around Meransen will bring a smile to everyone’s face.
Weekly program for Kids...
- Easy Raftingtour
- Kletterhetz from mid-June for kids between the age of 5-9 or 10-14 years
- Children’s wonderland on the farm with ponies, chickens, cats, calves, geese and bunnies.
- Medieval games for children in the Close
- Lama-Trekking for the whole Family
- Horse run carriage for children in Maranza
Book a trip for your little ones at our reception!