30 Alpine pastures and 3 mountain cable cars in 1 holiday destination from 25th may to 20th of october 2013
The success of the “AlmencardPLUS“ will continue for another year by offering summer visitors to our region a very specific range of services: action, adventure, mobility, cable cars and all manner of variety for the entire family, included in one unique event card.
The AlmencardPLUS offers a large number of facilities for you! From the very first day of your holidays you may enjoy the benefits of the AlmencardPLUS. Enjoy the free use of funiculars and cable cars as well as all public means of transport in South Tyrol, free entrance to many museums and access to the entire support programme of the High Alpine pasture region, free of charge. Moreover, AlmencardPLUS holders can obtain special prizes and bonuses from all participating partners. You may obtain the Almencard free of charge from your host. The holiday area of Gitschberg Jochtal is worth visiting at any time of the year, in every sense of the word.
The Almencard offers many inclusive services:
- Gitschberg cable car
- Jochtal cable car
- Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach-Maranza/Meransen cable car
- All regional public transport
- Shuttle bus Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach-Alps of Rodeneck
- Free entrance to more than 80 museum facilities all over South Tyrol
- Peak hike at Mountain Gitsch in Maranza/Meransen
- Farm to farm tour in the valley Val di Fundres/Pfunders
- Legends about old sorcerers and traditions at the legend hike in Rodengo/Rodeneck
- Health-oriented walking tours devised according to Kneipp through the valley of Altafossa/Altfasstal enjoy summer in the mountains with cool streams and scented meadows according to the natural health system of Kneipp
- Village tales… visitors can hear of a past filled with courageous farmers, a beautiful heroine and dark bunkers: all during a historic hike to the High plateau of Spinga/Spinges
- Cultural visit at the Mühlbacher Klause ruin
- Hidden treasures & modern technology - Geocaching in Valles/Vals Jochtal
- Hike through the golden autumn (from mid September)
- Krixly Kraxly climbing course for children from 5 to 9 years in Valles/Vals
- “Kletterhetz” climbing course for children from 10 to 14 years
- Ancient walls, young wine – visit of a biodynamic winegrower
- Knight games for children at the Mühlbacher Klause ruin
- Excursion on horse-drawn sleigh for children in Maranza/Meransen
- WAter games for kids from 5 to 9 years at the Finther path in Rodengo/Rodeneck
- Discounts in shops, leisure facilities and museums NEW: from this summer including also this offer of the BrixenCard.
- Cable Car Plose
- Guided tour through Brixen by night
- Cultural & hiking program
The guided tours and events take place every week.
The registration must be submitted on the day before within 4.00 pm to your host or to the tourist offices of the holiday region Gitschberg Jochtal
(phone: +39 0472 886 048, e-mail: email@example.com
Minimum number of participants: 4 adults or 5 children from age 5.
Offer is subject to change.